Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Milestones

A life with a baby is a life of celebrating new milestones. Yesterday we had another one - throwing a temper tantrum. I didn't even know she was old enough to have one (she's 14 months). Abigail now has definite opinions about what activities she would like to do. Her most common one is to go outside for a walk. Normally we try to take her, but yesterday she wanted to go right as I finished cooking dinner. I told her "Not now, but after dinner" at which point she lay down on the floor in front of the door and wailed. I'm sure it will be frustrating later, but as her first-ever temper tantrum, it was hilarious! My little baby is growing up, and I am so proud. After an uneventful dinner we went on a family walk, and it was lovely. Abigail's next activity of choice? Bath time. That girl has good taste.

In other news, I happened upon the website for an organic, grass-fed, free-range, happy happy animal CSA. The prices are really cheap and they deliver! I think I've found my new best friends! The website is jolievuefarms.com if you are interested in checking them out. I'll get my first order in on Sunday, so I'll try to let you know how it goes. I have very high hopes for eating organic, grass-fed steak next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment